The Taieri community has a long and proud tradition of enthusiasm for sport and recreation and this is reflected in the range of opportunities available at Taieri College for competitive and recreational participation.
- Provide opportunities for student participation in sport and physical activity.
- Opportunities are provided for students to achieve their full potential.
- Building meaningful relationships and links with the local community.
- Raise the level of performance of individuals and team sports.
- Provide varying levels of sport for the highly competitive and social participants.
Taieri College would like to thank our Premier and Gold sponsors listed below and ask you to support them.
LJ Hooker - Lachie McLachlan
Gold SponsorsAdvanced Stopping
Dunedin City Motors Ford and Mazda
Mastercraft Mosgiel Kitchens
Reece Building Consultants